Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Away to Hong Kong

I will be on my way to Hong Kong in the afternoon with a group of friends! Yeah!! A long waited holiday that has finally arrived. =) 7 days (5 days to be exact) of eating, shopping, relaxing, playing …

Before we plan our route itinerary, I have looked up information on the internet. A useful one will be the virtual tourist web. It provided a comprehensive travel guide with feedbacks from people who had been there. There are also the warnings or danger, and tourist traps sections which are very useful for people traveling free & easy.


Other than Hong Kong, we will also be traveling to Shen Zhen. There seems to be so much danger lurking in the area, thief, beggar, aggressive salespersons. Hence, I tried to do all sorts of prevention, thinking of all the worst possible scenarios.


Then, my mother said “Choy, choy, why you keep thinking of the bad things? Just be careful, don’t think so much.”


Ya, that’s right. I should not think of those. I heard of the law of attraction. The more bad things you think about, the more you are going to attract them to happen. So, I should place my focus on FUN and be alert. That’s all.


I will be back on the 31st July. =)





#Think and focus more on the things that you want them to happen.

0 comments: