Monday, July 02, 2007

How to cry?

One of my student posted this question at me after i told him that he had to redo a math question for the third time (he is not careful with his workings).

Student: I feel like crying. Can you teach me how to cry?

Me: It is a skill that you already have when you are born.

Student: But, you are a teacher, you have to teach me how to cry!

Me: When your mum gives birth to you, the first thing you did was to cry! And, isn't that the first skill you have learn when you step into this new world? After that, you had lots of practices in crying too, didn't you?

Student: -silence-

This student always has lots of question to ask, some is related to lesson, some is not. But, I am still glad that he do ask questions as some students no matter what, will not ask anything when in doubt. This in turn also shorten their learning opportunities.


Have you released your unhappiness?


#Choose the right way to vent your frustration and sadness.

0 comments: