Sunday, July 22, 2007

Alzheimer

Make your own at ProfilePitstop.com


Alzheimer usually happens in older people. But, I was often joked by my friends to have that too. Haha.

"Do you remember? You were there, you saw it too, you know... it's just few days ago... alright, I know from the look of your blur face..." these are the common sentences I hear from my friends when I am trying to recall certain things.

But, to me, I don't think my memory is that not good. I do remember stuff, only that my mind sometimes did some selective memory scan and filtering, I guess. Lol. Or, my mind is too tired.. (excuses!)

Of course, I wouldn't want to have the Alzheimer disease. It is too scary not to have any memory or not to know your past as this is part of what you are made up of.


#Please do remind me to remember. Thanks! =)

0 comments: