Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mischievous Cat

What interesting event can happen at a Passing Out Parade (POP) of the police cadets?


If you think it is going to be a serious and boring parade, you are wrong!


That was my initial thought too when I reach the Home Team Academy. I was invited my little brother to attend his POP.


At first, everything is the norm, with the marching of the cadets, standing for the arrival of the guests and then getting sat again repeatedly. Then, here came this mischievous cat! It started by strolling towards the spot of the commander, doing it's best to get a better view.


This tiny move caused the guards to be on alert, trying to catch the cat before it moved further into the parade ground.


On the other hand, the cadets are continuing with their marching. As they march, some had to march past the cat. To our amazement, the cat quickly scrambled further into the parade ground and took it’s “VIP” seat at the middle of the parade ground! Lolz.


I couldn’t stop laughing when I see how relaxed the cat is though it is surrounded by hundreds of people marching around him. Haha.. =)


After the POP, my brother told me that lots of the cadets were actually amused by the cat as well. Most were trying to contain their laughter when they are marching.




The red circle is the "VIP" spot of the cat. haha



#Always expect the unexpected! =)

0 comments: