Sunday, June 08, 2008

Live to eat or Eat to live?

Which group do you belong to?


I love food and eating! Of cos I belong to the first group. Live to Eat. =)


Yesterday, I went to eat Sakae Sushi Supper buffet with a three friends. The buffet was supposed to be from 9.30pm to 12pm. Hence, we assumed we would have alot of time to enjoy the food.

However, the branch we went to was at heartland areas and thus the timings are slightly different, from 9pm to 10.30pm instead. It's only 1.5hours! We were practically gorging down the sushis (we didn't have our dinner, so you should know how hungry some of us are). Haha!

As everyone know, buffet does not allow wastage of food. However, when you are too full, some food you just simply can't eat finish them. So, we were trying all ways to hide some of the food. It was super funny and we were laughing too much to the extend that we couldn't eat. LoL

At the last 15 mins when I was doing my best to finish the leftovers, I wasn't really enjoying my food as it was purely for the sake of not paying the penalty.

Although this is the case, I still enjoyed the buffet with my friends! It's too funny. =p

So, I choose to Live to Eat! It's simply more enjoyable and meaningful than purely Eating to Live.












Credit to Johnny Blood's photostream



#Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper. =)

1 comments:

Bangkok Hotels,Thailand said...

Hey, i think that i am not live to eat but Eat to live.