Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 3 - Island Tour

Tour around the island~

Our driver cum tour guide, Thomas actually took us to different areas of Phuket.

Phuket























We went pass this deserted beach. The aftereffects of Tsunami:

Phuket Beach


















There wasn't much tourist here as no water sports can be played. Sept to Dec is the best season to visit Phuket as the weather is good for all kinds of water sports.

I love the sun!!
Phuket Beach























The "M" Island. (this is not the real name. Lol. It look like a "M", don't it?) =p

Phuket Beach
















Phuket Beach


















We were brought to this super windy cliff~

Phuket Beach - windy cliff


















I wasn't acting ok. The wind was really too strong. If I were any lighter, I think I would fly away. Hahah

Phuket Beach - windy cliff















Phuket Beach - windy cliff

























Traditional Thai MassageHad my first Traditional Thai Massage at Cannaceae Spa! It was an unforgetable experience for me and my massager. Lol. I was kind of screaming and tearing throughout the whole 1 hr session. I constantly tell my massager to go soft on me as I felt that she is using her full force to massage me. It was meant to be good, but i can't accept the pain and itchiness. My bone is simply too stiff. Haha. My massager said I was the first to behave like this and keep asking me to be quiet as there are other guests in the room as well. The sufferings cost me 450B (S$20) for 1hr. But, after the massage, my body did not felt any pain.
Traditional Thai Massage
This is one of the "stunts" that is done to me initially. I thought my bones are gonna crack any moment. =X

Traditional Thai Massage













2 friends tried the Natural Body Scrub for 1000B (S$44). Seems good, they look refreshed after the spa. =p The guys tried the Siam Massage - only back, neck and shoulders massage for 500B (S$22).

After the massage we start to feel hungry. Is this normal?

Had a seafood feast~
But, I guess we were too hungry to take any photo of it. Haha

This is what is left...
Seafood in Phuket

























Bought durians too! But, I was kinda disappointed in the quality. Too hard for me and no durian smell.

Went for Jacuzzi and night swim in the hotel pool.

Royal Paradise Hotel

























They even have a mini waterfall and water slide. =p

Royal Paradise hotel

0 comments: