Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Endless shopping

I love shopping!! =)

Been shopping online for accessories and clothes. One of the web that I frequent is the sg sprees. They have goods from Taiwan, Hong Kong, US, Canada, Japan, etc. The goods range is wide too, from clothes to accessories to shoes to bags to dvds to books and more..

Got a good bargain recently when I bought 2 necklaces. haha.. Previously, I saw these 2 necklaces on 2 blogs and they are selling for $30 plus each. But, I only bought them at less than $10 each at this Maple Syrup Spree that I joined.


I have started to buy shirts too. And, again, I got a good bargain. haha.. I bought this top for $14 online at the sg spree and my friend bought a similar shirt in Singapore at $20+. The quality is the same too. However, mine has an opportunity cost, I have to wait for 1 month for the shirt to arrive from Taiwan. To those that can wait, you found a good deal here! =p

But, of course, online shopping has its risk as well. I saw one case online where the spree organiser disappeared after collecting the money! Be alert and pick those spree organiser that has more experience (with lots of positive feedbacks too), I believe they are more trustworthy. =)



#Do not settle for the good, go for the BEST!

0 comments: