Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Take care pls

Hey peeps.. weather has been changing irregularly and it's so easy to for your body to become heaty..
And that's when our body is fragile to sickness.

Recently, my family is down with fever, vomiting, stomach pain and more..

It all started with my younger brother who came back early from NS cos he vomited and felt giddy.. So he went to visit the doc, and the doc said that my bro had stomach flu.. and there is some sort of virus that may be passed around. 2 day MC

then, the next day, my dad had the same syndrome as my bro.. vomited lots of stuff and stayed at home for 2 days also.

My mum is the one that has been looking after them.. and at the meantime, i guess she started to feel sick as well.

Next, it's me. On monday, I was still feeling perfectly alright in the morning. In the afternoon, I just felt like vomiting and my whole body went all weak. I was worried as I did not know what is happening to my body. Went home early and stayed in bed for hours. At night, then did I realise that I had fever. My back and stomach is hurting too.

Lucky my mum is there for me. And I felt so much better now. But, my mum is having a more severe pain than me now. And, worse came to worse, my elder bro who went back to camp called back early on saying that he had fever too. OMG! Virus can be spread around so easily!

So, everyone, please do take care and not be beaten down by sickness!!


Milk for everyone! =)

1 comments:

aL said...

I certainly hope ya dad + bro are well now.....
vomitting..... it's scary...