Sunday, October 14, 2007

PSLE is finally over

The first week of Oct is the crucial PSLE.
And, that marks the end of P6 prog.. everyone can take a quick break from all the preparation and buzz.. haha..

Group photo with the AM class students..
PSLE Intensive Revision Program
PM Class
PSLE Intensive Revision Program

Although it has been tough for us to prepare the materials and deliver the strategies to them, it is also challenging for the students to absorb so much information in such a short time. But, I believed most of them did enjoy the lesson and gain more skills as well! =)

Heard from the parents that this year's PSLE is real tough. It not only involves the arithmetic skills, but many analysis! I felt so lucky that I had already finished my PSLE years ago.. haha..

By the way, I heard that there are actually moderation to the PSLE and "O" level marks. Is that true??

0 comments: