Saturday, June 16, 2007

Miracles

"Chun Xue" translate to English --> "Spring Snow"

Isn't it a miracle to have Snow during Spring time??


Aren't you glad tt you have just known a miracle? haha..


I have asked my mum before why this name, she couldn't really give me an answer. So, I figured out one myself. I was born in Lunar time Dec 28, which is in winter time where there is snow. And, two days later, it will be the Chinese New Year, that's why you will see lots of "Chun" appear on all sorts of place. Combining the two, and that's ME!

A lot of peeps commented that my name is very poetic, i agree too. Such a nice name I have. haha.. =P (though a lot of times, people find it hard to pronounce my name.)


I am now a student and a part-time trainer aka teacher. Two total opposites it may seem.
In life, you may not be a "student" or a "teacher" now. But, no matter what you are doing, it is either you are learning something from someone or teaching someone something without knowing it. Even if it's a mistake, you could still learn something from it.

Learning is a life long journey.

It never crossed my mind to start blogging until I learn the value of blogging from aL. I guess my friends will all be very shocked!haha



leave your prints...

#It is when you believe in miracles, then it will happen.

0 comments: