Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Aerobics Workout

Exercise
























It's amazing to know that I have completed 2 terms of aerobics workout! =)

Initially, I was worried if I could survive the first lesson as I have not been exercising for quite a long time. But, after the first lesson, I realised I was so refreshed after it! I didn't had any aching body parts which I was expecting after such a workout.

Some of the movements may seem very easy and relaxing, but if you keep doing it, your muscles can get real tired. haha

When you get tired, all you need to do is rest for a while. Then, you can do the movements again without the tiredness.

And, it is always good to have a motivating trainer! She would push us to do that little bit more when she knows we can. She also provides explanation on the movements that we are doing so that we know the purpose of each movement.

One thing we would love her to do more will be to help us count. It is always easier to do the movements when we know we are reaching the end of the count. Lol.


Motivation~


#Get moving and do some real exercising!

running away

0 comments: