Monday, August 10, 2009

First time - Tour Guide

First time being a tour guide.

I was so nervous and excited then. hahaa

It's a 2 hours learning trip to Sentosa for a class of secondary 3 students. This trip is part of their school module - Elements of Business Skill.

Got the chance to ride on the new Cable Car - the Jewel Box. It has been so so many years since I last took it.

View from the Jewel Box restaurant~







































Photo taken in the cable car with one of the student.. Somehow, we look more like classmates. Lol





















The students get to enjoy the Luge and Skyride as well. Although this isn't their first time riding it (they got a treat from their teachers because of good results, so good!), they seem to have enjoyed it alot.

Aren't the students very lucky nowadays? I didn't remember having such interesting trips paid for by the school when I was in Sec 3. Haha. But, sadly to say, there are still students who do not appreciate such learning trips.

Anyway, it was good that everything ended on schedule and I completed the task of letting the students know more about Sentosa - one of the most popular attractions in Singapore.

For a first timer, I think I did well but of course there are still rooms for improvement. haha. The two helpers were great too! =) However, it was really challenging to capture the students' attention in the outdoor and I realised my voice was not loud enough. I must learn to talk using my dan tian () more so that my throat will not be hurt easily. And, I should be able to adjust my volume with more ease by then.

0 comments: