Saturday, September 01, 2007

Happy Teachers' Day

A day to remember who has helped you, changed your life for the better, make you look at things differently, ...

Till now, there is this teacher that I have always remembered. She is my primary school chinese teacher, Miss Chang or Chang Lao Shi.

I might not have remembered what she has done exactly to me, but subconsciously, I know she has done alot to help me when I was all alone in the new school, not even knowing the basic language of communication. A petite lady who had went all the way out to help me, making sure I fit into the class, get the right education I suppose to be getting ... without expecting anything in return.

Thank you for making a change in my life.




A note from Ryan. Thanks! =)



#The best present for a teacher is not the most expensive gifts, but the great improvements shown by the students!

0 comments: